1. The poly-vee pulley is located at the end of the roller which separates the drive area and the conveying area making the conveying smooth, high speed and low noise.
2. The bearing end cap consists of a precision ball bearing, a polymer housing and end cap seal. Combined they provide an attractive, smooth and quite running roller.
3. The design of the end cap protects the bearings by providing excellent resistance to dust and splashed water.
4. ISO9982 PJ series poly-vee. Total of 9 grooves at 2.34mm pitch.
5. Various PJ belt lengths available to suit different pitch of rollers
6. Suitable for the high speed applications. Maximum speed varies with roller length and diameter. Maximum speed up to 120m/min.
7. Temperature range: -5℃ ~ +40℃.
Remark: 2mm PVC sleeve for Φ50 tube.