1. Welding the steel sprocket to the steel tube gives it the capacity to transmit high torque and meet the requirements for heavy duty transportation.
2. The precision ball bearing is pressed tightly into the steel bearing housing for maximum durability.
3. The environmental working conditions are broad. They can be used in both high and low temperature applications.
4. The covering on the outside of the sprocket protects the bearings by providing excellent resistance to dust and splashed water.
5. Temperature range: -20℃ ~ +80℃.
Remark:Φ50、60mm rollers can be fitted with PVC sleeve (2mm).