1. Based on the 2260 Series, covered with grey polypropylene taper sleeve; abrasion resistant, low noise, shockproof.
2. The O-belt pulley is located on the head end of the roller which separates the drive area and the conveying area avoiding interference between the O-belt and the conveyed goods.
3. The bearing end cap consists of a precision ball bearing, a polymer housing and end cap seal. Combined they provide an attractive, smooth and quite running roller.
4. The design of the end cap protects the bearings by providing excellent resistance to dust and splashed water.
5. . Because there is no grooving on the tube, the tube will not have any distortion and the roller will run more smoothly.
6. The load capacity of the roller depends on the drive capacity of the O-belt. The weight of single items to be conveyed should not exceed 30kg.
7.Temperature range: -5℃ ~ 40℃.
Humidity available ≥ 30%
Please contact us if humidity out of this scope.
Remark : Steel Z/P and SS tubes are available.
Anti static cone sleeve (black) is available.