1. Based on the 2224 Series, covered with grey polypropylene taper sleeve; abrasion resistant, low noise, shockproof.
2. Using the polyamide sprocket roller as the drive element reduces the running noise.
3. The bearing end cap consists of a precision ball bearing, a polymer housing and end cap seal. Combined they provide an attractive, smooth and quite running roller.
4. The design of the end cap protects the bearings by providing excellent resistance to dust and splashed water.
5. To avoid abrasion between the sprocket and chain, the angle between tapered rollers should not exceed 5°.
6. The weight of single items to be conveyed should not exceed 50kg.
7.Temperature range: -5℃ ~ 40℃.
Humidity available ≥ 30%
Please contact us if humidity out of this scope.
Remark : can provide two kinds of tube: Steel Z/P and SS
Anti static cone sleeve (black) is available.