1. Steel tapered rollers are constructed with welded end caps. The bearing is pressed tightly into the steel bearing housing for maximum durability. The load capacity is greater than plastic bearing.
2. The environmental working conditions are broad. They can be used in both high and low temperature applications.
3. The design of the end cap protects the bearings by providing excellent resistance to dust and splashed water.
4. The taper can be customized (standard 3.6°).
5. The weight of single items to be conveyed should not exceed 200kg.
6. Temperature range: -10℃ ~ 80℃.