1. Welding the steel sprocket to the tapered steel tube gives it the capacity to transmit high torque making it suitable for medium/heavy duty loads.
2. The environmental working conditions are broad. They can be used in both high and low temperature applications.
3. The design of the end cap protects the bearings by providing excellent resistance to dust and splashed water.
4. The taper can be customized (standard 3.6°).
5. Narrow tooth sprockets are used to provide smooth roller rotation.
6. The weight of single items to be conveyed should not exceed 200kg.
7. Temperature range: -10℃ ~ 80℃.